Bring your favorite things that you no longer use or need (you KNOW you have them lurking and languishing in your closets and drawers!) Let them go to someone who will love and use them while you discover new treasures that you'll actually use. Appetizers and drinks will be delightful and abundant. All unclaimed items at the end of the event will be donated to Thrift Town. Everybody wins.
Items to bring in excellent condition:
Casual, business and formal clothes
Coats, hats, purses, scarves, bags, shoes, boots
Gently used nail polish, perfume, cologne, Skin care/grooming products (3/4's+ of product remaining)
How does this work?
1) Fold and pack your treasures into bags (shopping bags, paper, plastic, hefty)
2) Bring treasure bags to this event
3) Meet and greet at front door
4) You or volunteer unpack your treasure bag(s) and place in an orderly, neat manner in the designated Small, Medium, Large sections
5) Begin "shopping" for new treasures and refilling your bag(s). No minimum or limit. Just be mindful of "Do I really need this item?"
6) Enjoy appetizers and drinks with like-minded women. Meet old friends and make new ones
7) Help maintain appeal and efficiency of this event by refolding clothes/items once you've looked at them and decided you're not taking them. Be considerate and lets keep things nice and organized for all.
Volunteers are always appreciated and needed to help pack up the remaining items at the end of the event. (That's when some of the best treasures are found...)
I hope to see you and your friends there!
Wishing you abundant happiness and health,
And remember, "Let's play with your hair!"